The most seasoned travelers know how to get from Point A to Point B without getting lost or frustrated along the way. If you’re planning a vacation from your resort-style apartments in Galveston this summer, learn from their experience by following these simple tips:
- Stay in the Business District. Often hotels in these areas have great weekend rates you can scoop up for a fraction of the weekday rate.
- Take ginger, not coffee. It’s a natural stimulant you can chew for a quick boost of energy as you lug luggage from airports to the hotel.
- Make a list. Itemize everything you’re taking, and everything you’ll need to take with you. Check things off as you put them in the bag.
- Plan in advance. The sooner you start planning, the sooner you can schedule tickets, events, and sort through all the travel deals you’ll come across.
- Dress comfortable. A comfortable traveler is a happy traveler and it’s important to wear the right clothes.
We’d love to tell you more about our resort-style apartments in Galveston. We invite you to contact The Club of the Isle for more details about the ways we make sure our residents are surrounded by luxury.Back to all posts