- Create the base of your reading chair. Lay your piece of plywood flat. Use screws to attach the wood pine strips to each corner and center of your base to secure it.
- Use glue and screws to secure the wood support pieces to the first layer of your reading chair.
- Attach the slotted bookshelf border around the bottom layer of your chair.
- Use a drill, screw and wood glue to attach your seating area and chair, bookshelf sides and the back together.
- Paint your reading chair in a vibrant color and let dry. Decorate your reading chair with coordinating back, side and seat cushions.
- The finished chair measures approximately 41.5″ wide by 34.5″ long by 29″ tall.
- Put your reading chair by your built-in bookshelves, fill it with your favorite books, and enjoy.
If you’re looking for a luxurious Galveston apartment with beautiful bookshelves for your book collections, please contact us. Our Galveston apartments with built-in bookshelves would be ideal for you.Back to all posts